Wow, it's hard to choose a free theme.
But I will talk about something that we are experiencing today and not, it will not be about the feminist mobilizations, it will be something simpler, as simple as the weather. No one is new about the fact that a change in nature is taking place, but how radical it is, nobody knows, for some it is just that the climate is being delayed, in reference to the rains.
But I would like you to go back to when you were in school, if the school, you remember when you were in 4th or 5th grade or maybe less, but at that time the winter was still feeling, the first "soft" rains had almost finished in March and already for April and May it was almost an eternal flood and because I wanted to remind you of the school, because simple, because in those years the rains were tremendous, all the streets were flooded, the houses were flooded, and in the school was common in that moment that the classes were suspended for even days. So our parents were waiting for the latest television news to see which schools were suspending classes, because in those years there was no Facebook, let alone WhatsApp, the only way to know if the classes were suspended was the television.
And I tell you this because I began to remember how different it was at that moment, in my school they suspended classes for a full week, of course it was great not to go to school, but sometimes it was terrifying to see so much rain and now nothing, since I remember the basic 6th grade, the rains were decreasing, it was even strange that they did not suspend classes and now what is happening? We do not see rain in months, maybe 1 or 2 rainy days, but not as intense as before. What is this? Is the human being responsible? Is it just a change in the cycle of nature? I leave these questions so they can go through your mind.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
English Language Challenges
In my experience, it has been difficult for me to return to the rhythm of the language and it is still happening to me. In school, the...
-
I am not much of attending concerts or rather paying for them, but yes, I have attended festivals, where they invite great and renowne...
-
Today I will to you speak about my vision of Santiago. For me Santiago is a city very interesting for a architect student because I...
It feels like you've been thinking about this for a long time
ResponderBorrar