domingo, 20 de mayo de 2018

SOMETHING INTERESTING...

(If you are reading this blog and you could not comment and you know how to solve this problem, please send me an email to ian.inostroza@ug.uchile.cl explaining how to do it, I have tried several ways and I have not been able to solve it. I can not comment on other blogs and others can not comment on my blog :// )


My life revolves around bicycles and with this stoppage that emerged in the faculty, I have been able to resume downhill training, I have been out 5 of 7 days to the hill during these two weeks to ride a bike and with a special focus; recently began a national downhill championship called "DEACHE SERIES", this championship consists of 7 dates, in different cities and towns, this year all the dates of the championship will be in the 5th region but in different towns, which I think is perfect for me because they are quite close to the metropolitan region and it is easier for me to go.

Well, as I was saying, my training is about taking downhills, which last around 5 to 6 minutes, but going to the limit of the possible speed in each section of the hill, playing with the speed of reaction of both my body and mind as of my bicycle.

Obviously there are areas of training, such as some days I go to tracks where most of the track has rock areas or as we call them "rockgarden" where it is to go as quickly as possible, looking for fluidity or buoyancy on the rocks. In other tracks the jumps abound, which is perfect because I focus the technique when entering the jump, go in the air and fall, in order to win the most thousandths, hundredths and seconds. Other tracks have many curves in which it is sought to be accommodating the body to the curves and looking to gain as much pedaling as possible.

Which at the moment of arriving at a race where all these factors and others come together, can be a little easier because you already have them trained and you know how to pass each zone of the track. The races usually have tracks that do not exceed 4 minutes of descent. So if you train on tracks that last twice as long, it's much better since the "explosiveness" you train on long tracks tends to improve physical endurance and concentration on races of shorter minutes.

I hope to have a good performance in this championship to be able to climb to the Elite category, where the competition is much hard.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

In my experience, it has been difficult for me to return to the rhythm of the language and it is still happening to me. In school, the...