domingo, 13 de mayo de 2018

PINK BIKE




Since I discovered mountain biking (downhill) I have not stopped receiving comments about different areas of this discipline, as well as about products, races, events, etc.

Searching and searching the Internet when I was only 12 years old, I discovered the page www.pinkbike.com. This page provides information about any new product and race that appears for bicycles and also the latest bicycles. It is a website in English for which I have been able to facilitate reading and understanding in some way (but not the talk).

Since I was 16, is where I became more aware of this site, which really is very useful for someone who practices a little known discipline in Chile and that otherwise is expensive, taking advantage of the information that gives me the site, not so only to see the latest and most recent videos of professional racing teams, but I also learned about the different bicycle mechanisms that exist, for example, how a certain bike works with an angle, height, suspension travel, to see what the factors of advantage that the international professional runners had, with respect to the Chilean runners, to be able to analyze and compare their style of walking and, of course, the settings of the bicycles. But not only that, but of the different trainings that I recommend to improve gradually in descent and enduro, being able to take that written information to the practice and realizing my potentials and defects, being able to improve them.

It is a very complete website, that every mountain biker should know.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

In my experience, it has been difficult for me to return to the rhythm of the language and it is still happening to me. In school, the...