Today I will to you speak about my vision of Santiago.
For me Santiago is a city very interesting for a architect
student because I see all the contrast respect to buildings and public space.
What I like of Santiago is can to contrast urban situations
that are everywhere in the city, but that the “normal” persons can’t see in the
moment.
What I dont like is a the high level of stress that exist in
all the streets by people who are in a hurry to get somewhere.
The changes that need Santiago is a better urbanic plan
about the public spaces, because the public spaces that exist are very
precarious and tend to be in places where people do not meet so they fail. The
idea of public spaces is tha people can interact with each other and occupy
space as they are. Today the buildings occupy the great part of the Surface of
Santiago and do not contemplate a space so that the people can inhabit them.

the density and the levels of stress is so mucho elevated in the streets, but in the green space is so comforting. i like this places.
ResponderBorrarsantiago is the best place in chile for a student of architecture.
ResponderBorrarIt´s true, the stress level is too high, all the persons are running, and if there is even a little problem, the people "explode"
ResponderBorrarSantiago is more and more uninhabitable!
ResponderBorrarbetter public spaces for the pedestrians! things like bandera street have to be done more often.
ResponderBorrarThe people is crazy, always are run
ResponderBorrar