miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2018
My cousin: he is my model to follow
When I was about 8 years old, I began to admire a cousin who thought he was very good, both because of the way he dressed and the things he did. To tell you a bit, my cousin gradually rose up in the Bata chain of stores, did not want to study a career as soon as he finished school and looked for a normal job, but astute enough to be promoted for his qualities and be frank with the bosses to the point of ignoring them when the bosses raised their tone of voice. These qualities, among others, made the superiors see him as a kind of "leader" and nowadays he is the head and representative of the Weinbrenner brand in Chile. Of course, as he was promoted, he had to study to have the necessary knowledge.
His personality is clear, he is one of those people who are honest and who is always doing something, always looking for new challenges, he has a strong personality when he has to challenge someone, but it is still impossible to hate him. It was my main reference to "win" and I wanted to be like him.
I adopted or tried to adopt certain qualities, such as having the initiative in groups and doing things, being something like a leader, (but a good leader, haha) never forces things, if we do not do them correctly.
I think it would maintain some qualities that it has and that are an example. But also those qualities to adopt my person, because we are all different and each one has something special in his person.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
English Language Challenges
In my experience, it has been difficult for me to return to the rhythm of the language and it is still happening to me. In school, the...
-
I am not much of attending concerts or rather paying for them, but yes, I have attended festivals, where they invite great and renowne...
-
Today I will to you speak about my vision of Santiago. For me Santiago is a city very interesting for a architect student because I...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarSound like your cousin is a very good person, those qualities he has are very positive. It is necessary to learn and imitate good qulities among others
ResponderBorrarI think you've learned from your cousin to work hard to achieve your goals
ResponderBorrarI think that is a very good motivation to have a example to follow, but the principal thing is always be yourself :)
ResponderBorrar