miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018
MTB & Architecture
Well, obviously I see myself working in the area of architecture, but more towards sports, more related to the sport I practice. Is that these last two years, the creation of bike parks in Chile has been increasing, to explain myself better, the bike parks are fenced in hills, which create circuits for mountain biking of all levels and is a job in the that techniques are applied that are good. Developed and studied from the point of view of engineering, do not think that it is only about molding the land and creating jumps; Within this development, intelligent water drainage systems have been created in areas of the tracks where water accumulates much more. It has been studied the dimensions of the jumps, curves, turning radius in curve and a host of factors that even already appear in books. It is an area that remains to be discovered and is that fascinating things can be done with the land.
Some will ask and that has to do with architecture, well, the area that I like about architecture is urbanism and landscaping and a field where I can apply at least the landscaping would be the creation of tracks for bicycles, but with a different approach, perhaps not only creating circuits, but making real parks around the circuits that begin to include other variants, because so far the bike parks have only focused on making a certain amount of tracks, but that is not the case It happens with your environment. That's why I say there's a lot to do. But clearly it is not that I become a millionaire with this, but I would like to develop it.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
English Language Challenges
In my experience, it has been difficult for me to return to the rhythm of the language and it is still happening to me. In school, the...
-
I am not much of attending concerts or rather paying for them, but yes, I have attended festivals, where they invite great and renowne...
-
Today I will to you speak about my vision of Santiago. For me Santiago is a city very interesting for a architect student because I...



No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario