I am not much of attending concerts or rather paying for
them, but yes, I have attended festivals, where they invite great and renowned
Chilean artists. Of those festivals there is one of them that set a precedent
in terms of musical taste and style of one of their groups to my short 13
years. This was in the commune of Talagante and the group Los Jaivas, known to
all, appeared on the final night. The group's style is rather psychedelic rock
and progressive rock with the fusion of Latin American folk instruments.
I had heard them before and mainly influenced by the taste
of my cousin who lent me their records to listen to them in my house. But that
day of the festival for me was great, mainly attracted by its characteristic
sounds, I was astonished at the execution of his songs, because it is one thing
to listen to it on a CD, but another is the staging and the energy that they
deliver in their concerts. He was hallucinating with Juanita Parra's drums or
Claudio Parra's keyboard or the psychedelic sounds of their guitars.
During the concert, the people were euphoric listen to every
song, the people sang very loudly all their songs and they danced the ones that
could be danced, in the style of each one of them.
In this concert I felt like one of those adults who sang
non-stop, almost to the point of shouting some emblematic themes, like for
example and my favorite song: Mambo of Machaguay, it was very exciting for me
to be there and every time I have the opportunity to go see them, I go.

i really like los jaivas, i wish see them in some festival again, because the atmosphere is magical it is a mixture of the rock and folcloric music. ;)
ResponderBorrarthe jaivas have a very good vibe make me feel like I am in the Andes mountain range
ResponderBorrarI think that the Chileans would be proud of their artists they are so good like the jaivas
ResponderBorrarNice bro
ResponderBorrarGreat Band! I think is very important to listen to our national artists and even better if they relate to culture and folk.
ResponderBorrar