miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

Social Networks and some problems






my favorite network now is Instagram because it is much more instantaneous with respect to important events, because not only do I follow ordinary persons, but also to news profiles related to my tastes, such as profiles on mountain bike or architecture, among several others that I follow.

I think I like  graphic designs more, to be able to see news or events portrayed, in a photograph is much better for me than reading an extensive post on Facebook, I also believe that on Facebook there is nothing new, apart from the “memes”, but one sees always the same types of comments and post, for my Instagram is a little more diverse than that. But I'm not an Instagram fan, on average a day I enter 3 times and more or less for 10 minutes.

Something that to say with regard to the social networks in general is that these problems can cause you with other persons that you love and that for some motive it is possible interpret badly something that dresses or to read and believe me it is possible to ruin a friendship for something silly as a comment or post.



also is making us change, since we believe blind (sometimes) in some comment or news in Facebook and really there are too many things that are not trustworthy, clear there are some of them that are very credible, but after a moment you realize that they are false or tricked.

6 comentarios:

  1. It's so easy to misinterpret people when we can’t see their faces

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i think that is terrible that through a platform we could lose some Friends :'c

    ResponderBorrar
  3. social medias can be a weapon able to harm a lot of people :(

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hey and you also can see memes on Instagram

    ResponderBorrar
  5. in my opinion, instagram is the best platform

    ResponderBorrar
  6. We may misinterprate other comments or pictures but i think that we have to start by being carefull of how and what we post online.

    ResponderBorrar

English Language Challenges

In my experience, it has been difficult for me to return to the rhythm of the language and it is still happening to me. In school, the...