miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018

English Language Challenges



In my experience, it has been difficult for me to return to the rhythm of the language and it is still happening to me. In school, the practice of English was much more constant, I spent time studying and I did well in school, I was sworn in a spelling bee at my school. Until then I liked the language, but when I got to university and not having the English course for two years, it cost me even more

When I took English II, it was as if I did not know anything, I did not remember anything. I felt really bad because I could not develop the subject well or maybe I did it well, but not like I used to do in school and did not have much time to study English at home. It was a bit difficult to return to a decent pace of English.

The use of the blog has not cost me so much, it's difficult to start, but then I can expand well. But I feel that my weakest part is speaking in English, it has cost me a lot, because I forget the words or the connectors.

What I have been doing to improve this weakness is to listen to music in English to understand the correct uses of verbs, connectors, etc. and also speak English with some of my colleagues in the brakes, where we try to have a fluent conversation. about any topic that we are seeing in the courses or what is happening to us at this moment. And with this last, I noticed that my problem is to speak English in front of a more or less large group, I tend to get stuck very easily. But if I talk to a partner or friend, it's easier for me.

2 comentarios:

  1. Speak English it’s like ride a bike, it´s easy to return practicing

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I understand you so much! retaking English was very difficult for me too jaja

    ResponderBorrar

English Language Challenges

In my experience, it has been difficult for me to return to the rhythm of the language and it is still happening to me. In school, the...