In my experience, I do not like to write a lot because it is difficult for me to write in English, I like to read the rest of the blogs, but I do not write my blog. It takes me a long time to think about how to write what I want to say.
But I liked the writing topics. Write of course it helps to develop a foreign language, but if you do not like to write a lot, it's more of a nuisance, because you know what you want to say but you do not know how to write. Although it may be a very simple sentence, you get stuck or you forget how Say it or you forget a word that you already knew and you lose the narration that you wanted to do.
I like to read the blos of my classmate, some were funny and others quite "common" or boring, but I liked to read them.
My comments on the classmate's blog were very simple at the beginning and then they had a bit of progress, but I do not like writing so many comments so much (for me, 3 comments are many).
At the end of the class, I felt I could develop more the oral part, but not in my writing.
writing is dificult for me too! bot practice makes the master
ResponderBorrarlazy
ResponderBorrarlazy x2
ResponderBorrarI understand you, because many times I didn't know that write in the comments
ResponderBorrarYou are sooooo lazy x3, you only want to leave
ResponderBorrar