viernes, 20 de abril de 2018



THE MATERIALS IN THE ARCHITECTURE. 

I am going to talk about the materiality of the constructions and what are the indicated ones regarding the environment in which they are built.

I will talk about this, because it is super important to see what material is adapted to the geographical location in which I will build my building, because it is not the same to occupy concrete or wood in a geographical place like a mountain.

The materials affect the acoustic quality, light and duration of the building itself.

First I will talk about how climate affects materials. Second, see which ones are appropriate for the basic climates we know.

For later give examples of these, already built.



4 comentarios:

  1. good materials, i like the wooden structures

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that this is so important in Architecture. I'm waiting to hear your presentation! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The correct use of materials is very important in architecture, for his durability and the cost as well.

    ResponderBorrar

English Language Challenges

In my experience, it has been difficult for me to return to the rhythm of the language and it is still happening to me. In school, the...